Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Class Forums Druid

Euphemism August 3, 2013  
Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
  1. Request bug reports
  2. Confirm bug reports
  3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Druid class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

Current bug report list (taken from the bug tracker)

Cataclysm

Pending
Updated: 2014-03-07

Rake
Pulverize
Efflorescence
Skull Bash (Bear Form)
Dark Flight
Wild Mushrooms issues
Powershifting issues
Flight Form/Swift Flight Form

Unconfirmed

Feral Charge (Vs Mid-Air)
Rest status
Nature's Grasp
Nature's Bounty

Wrath of the Lich King

Pending

Feral druid hit cap
Rake initial damage
Typhoon
Druid T10 Balance 4P Bonus (Languish)
Frenzied Regeneration
Omen Of Clarity
Lifebloom & Spellsteal
wild growth
Brambles
Cat Refund on Miss
Faerie Fire + Cyclone
Feral Druid 4p PvP Set Bonus
Living Seed proc
Nature's Grasp -dispel stacks
Player knockback effects
Nature's Grasp
Shapeshifting while Disoriented
Cyclone
Switching to Bear Form keeps you alive after death
Clearcasting

Unconfirmed

Primal Fury
lifebloom/rejuvenation casts not procing most trinkets/ring
Ferocious Bite
Glyph of Rejuvenation
Revive
Master Shapeshifter
Eclipse
Feral Druid - Black Magic
Cyclone / Faerie Fire
Leader of the Pack

Edited: March 7, 2014
Chucknourish February 27, 2014  
I found a bug regarding the passive Omen of Clarity along with Predatory Swiftness, which states:

Omen of Clarity
Each of the Druid's damage, healing spells and auto attacks has a chance of causing the caster to enter a Clearcasting state. The Clearcasting state reduces the Mana, Rage or Energy cost of your next damage, healing spell or offensive ability by 100%.

Predatory Swiftness
Your next Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, or Rebirth will be instant, free, and castable in all forms.

The bug that I have found is that if Clearcasting procs and I have Predatory Swiftness from using a finish move such as FB or Rip, If I use PS, it will use my Clearcasting proc as well. I don't believe that is how it is intended to be used, since PS next skill free of mana. Please let me know what you guys think about this and if there are any plans on fixing this issue.

Molten Member
Chucknourish February 28, 2014  
I'm sure everyone is aware of the out of combat bug, in which you don't leave combat, even though you aren't fighting anyone. This is a bug which really needs to be fixed as possible, as stealth classes such as rogues and ferals can be extremely affected by this. Even hunters in arenas, if they are trying to reset and go stealth. Please some input on this would be appreciated.

Molten Member
Agramon March 7, 2014  
Thread has been updated, old posts deleted.

Dochkata March 8, 2014  
I found bug with the Glyph of Savage Roar I want to tell that it isn't working and here are some images
- here I have the glyph
- here is the spell in the action bar and what gives
- and this is the bug it gives only 30% not 33% when casted

Molten Member
Offbeat March 9, 2014  
Posted by kolik777 View Post
I found bug with the Glyph of Savage Roar I want to tell that it isn't working
... Stuff ..
Did you check your tooltips in your character sheet? It might only be a visual bug (might even be that the buff tooltip simply doesn't show the glyph's bonus - like with Imp MotW in LK).

Molten Member
Rhageal March 9, 2014  
Funny that the haste increase procs, trinkets, etc not beeing mentioned as a major bug for boomkins.
Like for all dot classes, priest, lock, boomkin, etc..

Molten Member
Dochkata March 9, 2014  
Posted by Offbeat View Post
Did you check your tooltips in your character sheet? It might only be a visual bug (might even be that the buff tooltip simply doesn't show the glyph's bonus - like with Imp MotW in LK).
Yes it's only display bug it gives me 33%, normal I have minimal atack damage 739 but after I cast it I remove other buff and it is 982 (739* 0.33 + 739 = 982). Here are some images in the spoiler.

Spoiler:  
- normal atack damage without buffs - atack damage only with savage roar

Molten Member
lilqnchoo March 12, 2014  
(WOTLK) The 4p T10 resto bonus seems not working at all...i use it for some time now and i have never seen any jumps...recount doesnt show such bonus heals too...can someone test this?I dont really see any bonus healing and i would gladly replace two of the parts with some spare HC ones,if confirmed

Molten Member
Kanabekas 4 Weeks Ago  
Today i was wondering if Moonkin form works correctly, because as it says, should increase Arcane and Nature spell damage by 10% but when i enter it, damage still the same on all spells. it's just the visual bug, or it's real? then how about 15% damage reduce?

Molten Member
Milton3450 4 Weeks Ago  
Posted by Kanabekas View Post
Today i was wondering if Moonkin form works correctly, because as it says, should increase Arcane and Nature spell damage by 10% but when i enter it, damage still the same on all spells. it's just the visual bug, or it's real? then how about 15% damage reduce?
I want to know this too. I think there was a problem with 'fade' and 'gain' when changing forms.

EDIT: I just tested it with normal wrath (no buffs but MOTW) 10.3 k hits. In moonkin form (same buffs, no master shapeshifter) wrath hits for 11.3 k. Around 10% increase.

Tested on Warsong.

Edited: 4 Weeks Ago
Molten Member
NetherX 4 Weeks Ago  
Ferocious Bite's damage coefficients and multipliers+Primal Fury talent.Personally tested both,and I can tell you,its rather sad.
P.S this is for Cataclysm,not wrath,though Primal fury does not work in wrath aswell(as I've heard).
Also if needed I can provide picture proof for Ferocious bite,primal fury you may test for yourself.

Molten Member
Kenn 4 Weeks Ago  
Posted by NetherX View Post
Ferocious Bite's damage coefficients and multipliers+Primal Fury talent.Personally tested both,and I can tell you,its rather sad.
P.S this is for Cataclysm,not wrath,though Primal fury does not work in wrath aswell(as I've heard).
Also if needed I can provide picture proof for Ferocious bite,primal fury you may test for yourself.
Can you provide the formulas you used so that I can also test it out,
Right now buffed 50+ energy ferocious bite crits for 90k+ for me

Molten Member
NetherX 4 Weeks Ago  
1 point : [266 + 10.9% of Attack Power]-[536 + 10.9% of Attack Power] damage
2 points: [302 + 21.8% of Attack Power]-[572 + 21.8% of Attack Power] damage
3 points: [338 + 32.7% of Attack Power]-[608 + 32.7% of Attack Power] damage
4 points: [374 + 43.6% of Attack Power]-[644 + 43.6% of Attack Power] damage
5 points: [410 + 54.5% of Attack Power]-[680 + 54.5% of Attack Power] damage
Base formula may be correct(not sure),but either energy part or multipliers via items are incorrect as I've seen.

Molten Member
Rainrag 2 Weeks Ago  
What is next breakpoints for balance druid? i mean 15th tick

Haste breakpoints where we gain extra DoT ticks (3/3 Genesis and Moonkin Form):
11th tick - 1423
12th tick - 2776 - 743 w/NG
13th tick - 4139 - 1929 w/NG
14th tick - 5486 - 3101 w/NG

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten