Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Class Forums Druid

Euphemism August 3, 2013  
Perhaps the biggest drawback to playing on a private server is that things don't always work like they're supposed to. We understand that bugs are a popular and necessary topic of discussion, but the forums often get too cluttered with bug-related threads that, according to the forum rules, shouldn't even be there in the first place.

To help keep bug discussion on track and under control, this topic has been opened to:
  1. Request bug reports
  2. Confirm bug reports
  3. Discuss bugs

Keep in mind that this thread focuses on the Druid class only. If you wish to discuss the bugs of another class, please do so in the stickied topic of that class's board (if there is not a sticky yet, there will be).

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Requesting bug reports

If you do request a bug report, please provide as much information as possible about the bug along with proof; things like "totem buged plz fix" are not valid requests and will be deleted. Know what you're posting about before you post it, and have the information to back it up.

2. Confirming bug reports

We don't need a page and half of "confirmed" posts for one bug. If you see that a bug has already received enough attention, or if it's labeled as "Fixed" in the bug tracker, you do not need to comment on it. Also, if you're going to confirm a bug, please add your own proof, a more detailed explanation of how the bug is supposed to work, screenshots, or any other beneficial information. This is a discussion thread; simply posting "confirmed" may be appropriate for the bug tracker, but it isn't appropriate for the purposes of this thread.

3. Discussing bugs

You may discuss how a bug should work, how something is bugged, why you think something labeled as a bug isn't a bug, anything along those lines. You may not, under any circumstances, demand a fix or complain about bugs. To do so would be to disrespect the developers and the forums rules, and such actions are subject to infractions or bans depending on the severity of the situation.

Reminder: threads such as these are typically not allowed, but this thread (and those found in the other class sections) is an exception to that rule. All other similar threads posted outside of this one will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules. This thread will be heavily moderated, and outdated posts (e.g. posts relating to bugs that have been fixed or dismissed) are subject to deletion to keep the thread clean.

Current bug report list (taken from the bug tracker)

Cataclysm

Pending
Updated: 2014-06-02

Rake
Pulverize
Skull Bash
Dark Flight
Wild Mushrooms issues
Powershifting issues
Flight Form/Swift Flight Form
Lifebloom and Mortal Strike
Typhoon
Starfall
Hostile Fungal Growth animation
UI panel of Wild Mushroom's
Wild Mushroom sound effect

Unconfirmed

Typhoon Issues
Wild Mushroom crit
Nature's Bounty
Balance, Starfall

Wrath of the Lich King

Pending

Feral druid hit cap
Rake initial damage
Typhoon
Druid T10 Balance 4P Bonus (Languish)
Frenzied Regeneration
Omen Of Clarity
Cat Refund on Miss
Lifebloom & Spellsteal
wild growth
Brambles
Faerie Fire + Cyclone
Nature's Grasp -dispel stacks
Feral Druid 4p PvP Set Bonus
Living Seed proc
Player knockback effects
Nature's Grasp
Shapeshifting while Disoriented
Cyclone
Switching to Bear Form keeps you alive after death
Clearcasting

Unconfirmed

Primal Fury
lifebloom/rejuvenation casts not procing most trinkets/ring
Ferocious Bite
Glyph of Rejuvenation
Revive
Master Shapeshifter
Eclipse
Feral Druid - Black Magic
Leader of the Pack
Cyclone / Faerie Fire

Edited: June 2, 2014
zanol May 31, 2014  
Wild Mushroom crits for less than 160% damage. They should crit for 200% damage like all other spells.

BugTracker

Molten Member
Agramon June 2, 2014  
Thread has been updated.

zanol June 9, 2014  
(Balance) Cyclone and Entangling Roots suffer from a 0,5 second pushback on cast time when hit. They should have 70% pushback protection, not suffer from full (0,5) pushback.

Bugtracker

Molten Member
zanol June 17, 2014  
Balance 4p PVP set proccing while in eclipse

Bugtracker

Molten Member
extreme27 June 29, 2014  
Wotlk Balance druid talent [Owlkin frenzy]

Attacks done to you while in Moonkin form have a 15% chance to cause you to go into a frenzy, increasing your damage by 10%, cause you to be immune to pushback while casting Balance spells and restore 2% base mana every 2 sec. Lasts 10 sec.

Bug: 2% base mana is not being restored every 2 sec for 10 sec.

Molten Member
Flitsbue August 15, 2014  
Hi im new to this server, and hope this is the right place to ask this. I play RotLK on Ragnaros, and just started a NE druid. apperently I dont have Bearform, I got travel- and aquatic-form at lvl 16.
Is this a common bug? Or am I just unlucky - hope you can help

ps: I've logged in and out several times to check if i would show up, but no such luck.

Molten Member
udscbt August 16, 2014  
Bear form is not a skill taught by the trainer, you get it by doing a quest chain (that in the meantime teaches you Teleport: Moonglade). Read this.

Molten Member
Flitsbue August 16, 2014  
Posted by udscbt View Post
Bear form is not a skill taught by the trainer, you get it by doing a quest chain (that in the meantime teaches you Teleport: Moonglade). Read this.
Thank you

Molten Member
nachito1 August 19, 2014  
Im having an issue with the bearform. well when i get the quest i dont get the teleport to moonglade, and i cant learn it either so i cannot get to learn the bearform. PLS HELP im level 26!

Molten Member
Funkymusic August 19, 2014  
Posted by nachito1 View Post
Im having an issue with the bearform. well when i get the quest i dont get the teleport to moonglade, and i cant learn it either so i cannot get to learn the bearform. PLS HELP im level 26!
Double check your spellbook and make sure its not there. Should be under balance spells if I remember correctly

Molten Member
nachito1 August 19, 2014  
Posted by Funkymusic View Post
Double check your spellbook and make sure its not there. Should be under balance spells if I remember correctly
I did that lots of times

Molten Member
Carryflags 2 Days Ago  
Back again to say that Sudden Eclipse (the cata pvp 4-piece set bonus for Balance) is STILL bugged, same as it's been for the last year or so, but there seems to be no entry for it on the new bugtracker even though there were 4-5 entries for it on the old bugtracker.

Same issue as it's always had, it's supposed to give you 20 eclipse power toward your next eclipse state when you are NOT in an eclipse state to begin with. The problem is that it works even when you are already in an eclipse state to begin with, in which case it will actually drain your current eclipse by 20 units (i.e. grant you 20 units in the opposite direction).

This is a HUGE bug, as obviously much of boomkin's pvp burst damage happens while in eclipse (especially solar eclipse), and so our eclipse states end a lot faster than they should because taking crits drains power.

Molten Member
zanol 2 Days Ago  
Posted by Carryflags View Post
Back again to say that Sudden Eclipse (the cata pvp 4-piece set bonus for Balance) is STILL bugged, same as it's been for the last year or so, but there seems to be no entry for it on the new bugtracker even though there were 4-5 entries for it on the old bugtracker.

Same issue as it's always had, it's supposed to give you 20 eclipse power toward your next eclipse state when you are NOT in an eclipse state to begin with. The problem is that it works even when you are already in an eclipse state to begin with, in which case it will actually drain your current eclipse by 20 units (i.e. grant you 20 units in the opposite direction).

This is a HUGE bug, as obviously much of boomkin's pvp burst damage happens while in eclipse (especially solar eclipse), and so our eclipse states end a lot faster than they should because taking crits drains power.
This, so much...

On the old bugtracker I reported it once but it got flagged as a duplicate. Funny how there isn't any report about it in the old bugtracker nor in the new one. I remember it being bugged since I started playing a druid, and that was almost a year ago. It's an huge bug for boomkins to be simply dismissed.

When I play without the set bonus eclipse lasts so long. Being able to stay for that long with eclipsed dots and buffed shrooms/starfall is amazing. But with 4 parts of our set it lasts 30 sec max, even less if we spend it on SS procs, too bad we need the bonus to get into eclipse easier.

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten