Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Class Forums Death Knight

daniface July 16, 2013  
I want to buy trinkets in points but what to buy? Someone said me first trinket that hace chance to give armor penetration and second trinket that give a chabce to increase attacke powe but so to buy them? And what to buy first? And better to buy 1 trinket i points and other with honor that give skill i dont know but i want more passive

Molten Member
Shteky July 16, 2013  
What a second do you mean buy trinkets with coins or vote points? There's no point buying trinkets with vote points since you can get pretty decent ones through EoT farm and FoS hc mode. As for what should you get first I'd say go for attack power increase trinket since frost dks dont need that much armor penetration

Molten Member
daniface July 16, 2013  
Ok so to buy the attack power first? Andyes ther is trinkets in points not coins but the armor penetration to never buy? And the only 1 to buy in points bpis the attack power and the other to ger from rdf?

Molten Member
Grymninja July 16, 2013  
Posted by daniface View Post
Ok so to buy the attack power first? Andyes ther is trinkets in points not coins but the armor penetration to never buy? And the only 1 to buy in points bpis the attack power and the other to ger from rdf?
Oh god...

Just buy blood of the old good or something with vp and then the eots one.

Molten Member
Replay98 July 16, 2013  
Strenght trinkets are alot better for frost DKs, the best - in - slot trinkets are deathbringer's will hc and sharpened twilight scale, so aim for simular trinkets to them. Always take strenght over attack power, as it gives you more damage because of your talents.

Molten Member
Grymninja July 16, 2013  
Posted by Replay98 View Post
Strenght trinkets are alot better for frost DKs, the best - in - slot trinkets are deathbringer's will hc and sharpened twilight scale, so aim for simular trinkets to them. Always take strenght over attack power, as it gives you more damage because of your talents.
If you read you'll see he wants vp items, not coins items. Yes those are BiS, but that's not what he wants.

Molten Member
daniface July 16, 2013  
I know but cant buy trinket with str in points

Molten Member
Replay98 July 16, 2013  
well, just find a smallfry pve guild if you are doing pve and get to 5k gs, then you will start doing icc in no- time and get near-bis trinkets and other gear.
For pvp, i have no idea.

My point is that whatever your goal in-game is, you shouldn't spend too much thought on trinkets that you will replace sooner or later, and using 50+ vote points on something that is highly replacable isn't really wise. Just get 2 quick pos/fos trinkets/ eot trinket/ save up for the emblem of frost trinket and buy it - its a good starter trinket which you can get w/o doing icc.

Molten Member
daniface July 17, 2013  
well, just find a smallfry pve guild if you are doing pve and get to 5k gs, then you will start doing icc in no- time and get near-bis trinkets and other gear.
For pvp, i have no idea.

My point is that whatever your goal in-game is, you shouldn't spend too much thought on trinkets that you will replace sooner or later, and using 50+ vote points on something that is highly replacable isn't really wise. Just get 2 quick pos/fos trinkets/ eot trinket/ save up for the emblem of frost trinket and buy it - its a good starter trinket which you can get w/o doing icc.
What the gear score of the trinket from pos/fos and i guss that hard to get and low chance that it will be my and low chance that will drop trinket that good to frost dk Where to buy the emblem trinket and what is gear score?

Edited: July 17, 2013
Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten