Go Back   Molten Forum Server Information Tournaments and Arena Seasons Tournament News

Closed

Edifice June 16, 2013  
Molten International Tournament 3 is over. Congratulations to champions no surrenda neva lose of Deathwing and bestest server of Warsong! We would like to congratulate all participants and thank everyone who followed the tournament, organizers, Bajheera and Mercader.

With the success of MIT3, the followers on our streaming channel and overall popularity increase, we will be expanding our reach for MIT4, there will be more publicity and competition than ever.

Information about dates, fund raising, prize pool and realm team counts for MIT4 is below.

Molten International Tournament 4 dates
  • Molten International Tournament 4 will be held on September 14th, 2013.
  • Molten International Tournament 4 will be held on September 15th, 2013.

Invitation
  • To prevent abuse and ensure a fair competition between members of the molten community teams that rank from 1 to 15 in the Summer Arena Season 3v3 bracket will be assessed and qualify for Molten International Tournament 4 accordingly.

Qualification
  • Teams that are invited from Summer Arena Season (ending on August 15th, 2013) will receive an email from us in their registered email address requesting to confirm their participation, as well as all information and rules for participating in the tournament. Additionally the same invitation will be posted on their account panel on our website and notifications sent to the participating teams characters in-game, invites will go out on August 26 to 28. It is recommended that you do not realm transfer, change your name or otherwise during this time as it may result in being replaced.

Qualification quotas per realm
  • Lordaeron: 6 teams +1 substitute
  • Deathwing: 5 teams +1 substitute
  • Ragnaros: 5 teams +1 substitute
  • Frostwolf: 3 teams +1 substitute
  • Neltharion: 3 teams +1 substitute
  • Sargeras: 3 teams +1 substitute
  • Warsong: 7 teams +2 substitutes
Fundraising for MIT4
  • Fundraising has concluded, the prize pool is set at $12,563.

Prize pool
  • Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    • 1st - 25% of prize pool
    • 2nd - 15% of prize pool
    • 3rd - 10% of prize pool
  • Cataclysm 4.3.4
    • 1st - 25% of prize pool
    • 2nd - 15% of prize pool
    • 3rd - 10% of prize pool

Edited: August 15, 2013
Staff
Placebo June 17, 2013  
Glad to hear this, cool. Thanks Edifice.

Molten Member
FortLK June 17, 2013  
Hello,

will there be a base prize pool system similar to mit3 (afair, there was one, prior to the fundraising week), where the base prize pool was something like $5k, and would be if the fundraising week did not result into these overwhelming donations?

Molten Member
Bdass June 17, 2013  
A good news indeed.

P.S Please don't invite Merc, Bajheera is great, but Merc was awfull. Bring Sodapopin

Molten Member
Shini June 17, 2013  
Mercader didnt put any effort in commentating at all. Its like he wasnt interested in it..

Banned
KingAero June 17, 2013  
Bajheera is a great commentator, would love to see him again. Sodapoppin would be good as well that is if you can't get Swifty this time

Molten Member
Warthology June 17, 2013  
Great news! Also i share same opinion about Mercader as fellas above me and gotta say i am happy to see that Bajheera will comment again because he is really great, he's so professional.

Molten Member
Cl0udz June 17, 2013  
Great news .also bajheera was a great comentator but sadly merc was just meh.this time i'd love to see conrad & azael or reckful commentate mit 4 :3

Molten Member
Darmer June 17, 2013  
Posted by Shivty View Post
Bajheera is a great commentator, would love to see him again. Sodapoppin would be good as well that is if you can't get Swifty this time
sadly i doubt swifty would come because since he works with Blizzard he wouldn't want to participate in any type of private server affiliation, of course i could be wrong, and would love to see him commentate.

Molten Member
Yaozers June 17, 2013  
Posted by CL0udz View Post
Great news .also bajheera was a great comentator but sadly merc was just meh.this time i'd love to see conrad & azael or reckful commentate mit 4 :3
Lols we wont get them. Those 3 were involved in you know who's tournament.

Molten Member
Worldorder June 17, 2013  
Good Work molten team

Molten Member
sidewaysfcs07 June 17, 2013  
honestly i cant imagine why mercader was invited in the first place ...he's just a guy from youtube who was carried to 2200 in 3v3 , and otherwise never posts 3v3 games on his channel , not to mention his lame attitude and bad commentating, bajheera is 10 times a better player then mercader, and 100 times a better commentator , and also a much nicer person.

Molten Member
HyperMagnet June 17, 2013  
I would love to see a Bajheera and Conrad commentary for MIT season 4.

Molten Member
Cl0udz June 17, 2013  
Posted by Darmer View Post
sadly i doubt swifty would come because since he works with Blizzard he wouldn't want to participate in any type of private server affiliation, of course i could be wrong, and would love to see him commentate.
well i dont think that prohabit them from commentating mit

Molten Member
Erikosha June 17, 2013  
Bajheera was a pleasure to have commentating the arena matches but i would strongly advise against bringing merc back. he said about three things the entire tournament and left bajheera to carry the entire commentating.

Molten Member

Closed

Tools

Designed by Molten