Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Class Forums Druid

Ferir June 10, 2013  
Is Resto druid pvp worth gearing? Because I don't see alot of resto druids.

Edit: Cataclysm

Edited: June 10, 2013
Molten Member
Oddeye June 10, 2013  
What expansion? :?

Lol the edits and 4.3.4 sucks for Rdruids when it comes to PvP atleast.

Edited: June 10, 2013
Molten Member
Ferir June 10, 2013  
Then what healer class should I make?

Molten Member
Oddeye June 10, 2013  
Shaman or a priest.

Molten Member
Ferir June 10, 2013  
Ughh I don't know which class should I make really I'm thinking about the priest or the mage ( I know he's not the healing class lol )

Molten Member
PyKsTpOkSt June 10, 2013  
yes. druid healer SUCKS FU CKS , comparing to Hpaladin druid are like lvl 55 undergeared noob VS full ruthless rogue...
but only true druid lovers gonna play it.

Banned
ingVinc June 10, 2013  
Even trough all this ****s in 4.3.4, resto druids are actually pretty good... But only if you have enough skill to run away every now and then..
In PvE it is actually easy to be best healer especially in aoe fights.. (well atleast me )
But if you want to PvP as resto druid you beater team up with some OP class that can do crazy dmg..
My point is resto druids are good if the fight is short.. If fight last more then 5 minutes its probably a lost for resto druid team.. :S
About BGs, its easy, nice heals, enemy rarely attack you, only pro ones. but you can run away easy.
If you love it then nothing should stop you from playing it.

But.....

If you see a rogue.. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Molten Member
dontpanic23 June 12, 2013  
depend on skills if u know than it's realy good class for you,if u don't know u have a hard way to learn...

so I see ppls says paladins are better than druid let's see... proc's and cons

holy paladin can regenerate mana with divine plea, big amount for short time + wings + bubble as def cd's, hand of freedom help's a lot... cc-s stun dispealble not so effective, rebuke is good but risky require close distance

resto druid regenerate less mana innervate nerfed -20%, u can heal through smoke bomb with tranquility, everything almost instant, regrowth and healing touch... tree form defensive cooldowns, shapeshifting to avoid polymorph and hex and remove slowing effects... cc-s cyclone-great cc, bash another grate cc, roots, skull bash interupt, hibernate for shamans and other druids...

it depend's on your skill's...

conclusion is that holy paladin is easier to play than resto druid...

try this combo in 3v3 MPD(frost mage,shadow priest,resto druid) for me one of the best comp
u got everything what do u need, dispel,mass dispel every cooldown, disarm on bladestorm

Molten Member
DrGreen June 13, 2013  
massive battleground healing - rdruid is fine, in terms of holding on heavy pressure - 50/50.
still it is viable, and pretty fun to play, i really enjoy it.
still more fun, than those **** paladins.
if you want to top healing pretty much everywhere - roll a shaman, but as it is for me - shaman healing is harder, than druids.
priests are cool too, with they're absorbs...
expect HEAVY and i mean HEAVY OOM it really takes some time to regenerate mana, and don't forget that you must be out of combat, to drink some....

Edited: June 13, 2013
Molten Member
JimZpro June 13, 2013  
Good resto druid comps

- Shadow Priest Frost Mage Resto druid
- Unholy DK Shadow Priest Resto Druid
- Shadow Priest Sub Rogue Resto Druid

Viable resto druid comps

- Arms Warrior Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Frost Mage Affliction Warlock Resto Druid (Wouldn't prefer)
- Unholy DK Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Ele Shaman Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Ret Pala Unholy Dk Resto Druid (Seen this work on molten)

Resto druid is probably the hardest healer now to play without a really strong synergy with your team, you also need perfect management of your cd's and cannot let any go to waste.

You also need to make sure you always have something up for a switch, tree form, trinket, barkskin, leap of faith, etc.

You also need to take control of the game immediately or you're going to have a hard time.

Try to go offensive right off with the clones and roots aswell to help controlling.

Banned
JimZpro June 13, 2013  
Good resto druid comps

- Shadow Priest Frost Mage Resto druid
- Unholy DK Shadow Priest Resto Druid
- Shadow Priest Sub Rogue Resto Druid

Viable resto druid comps

- Arms Warrior Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Frost Mage Affliction Warlock Resto Druid (Wouldn't prefer)
- Unholy DK Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Ele Shaman Affliction Warlock Resto Druid
- Ret Pala Unholy Dk Resto Druid (Seen this work on molten)

Resto druid is probably the hardest healer now to play without a really strong synergy with your team, you also need perfect management of your cd's and cannot let any go to waste.

You also need to make sure you always have something up for a switch, tree form, trinket, barkskin, leap of faith, etc.

You also need to take control of the game immediately or you're going to have a hard time.

Try to go offensive right off with the clones and roots aswell to help controlling.

Banned
Ferir June 20, 2013  
Okay so resto druids are hard but they're fun to play I'm going to roll Feral and Resto as second talent thanks for effort to put anwers

Molten Member
Celethor July 8, 2013  
Restodruids are good in BG, but not so much in arena.

Molten Member
Terix July 9, 2013  
Resto Druids were quite bad on retail in this patch, but for some reason they are managing on molten. I can't put my finger on why. Sure the occasional skilled one would appear on retail, but that's not common.

I mean, it was basically like this in arena: "Oh look a resto druid in arena, free win".

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten