Go Back   Molten Forum Realm Guild, Arena & Trade Frostwolf

Closed

Nekrom4n April 24, 2013  
I am stuck in the worgen starter area on frostwolf.

The quest "They have allies but so do we" is too bugged to complete and it is a starter quest I need to complete to get out. Can anyone port or summon me to Shattrath please, they teleport option on the molten site is currently down for Frostwolf, so I cant even use that.

Please /w me in game "Asmodyus" or leave your char name here so I can /w you.
Thanks

Molten Member
LukesaysGOML April 24, 2013  
Posted by Nekrom4n View Post
I am stuck in the worgen starter area on frostwolf.

The quest "They have allies but so do we" is too bugged to complete and it is a starter quest I need to complete to get out. Can anyone port or summon me to Shattrath please, they teleport option on the molten site is currently down for Frostwolf, so I cant even use that.

Please /w me in game "Asmodyus" or leave your char name here so I can /w you.
Thanks

Follow the quest line, the last quest will be on auto complete. then go to gilneas city, and continue the quests from there.

Molten Member
Celethor April 25, 2013  
EDIT: Now I teleported back to Gilneas and completed the questchain, and got out of Gilneas. No problem with BG or tram-area now.

Edited: April 29, 2013
Molten Member
Elkaz April 25, 2013  
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask for a summon out of Gilneas starting area without completing the chain quest up to the Battle of Gilneas City quest! You will be having a lot of problems later on with the phasing bug, thus forcing you to either go back to Gilneas starting area if you have forgotten to save, or redo your worgen all over again.

Wait until Molten fix the quest chain issue.

Molten Member

Closed

Tools

Designed by Molten