Go Back   Molten Forum Cataclysm Frostwolf Recruitment

Nethicron July 31, 2012  

CannabisCountryClub is recruiting for endgame PvP!

PvP Requirements
4k+ Res
Understanding of all BG mechanics
Brain

Apply at http://www.cannabiscountryclub.org/

Edited: March 27, 2014 Reason: Update
Molten Member
Nethicron January 16, 2013  
This post is no longer valid.

Edited: February 3, 2013
Molten Member
Nightchaser January 18, 2013  
Stay awhile and listen.
we're all about lawls and brawls !

see ya in-game

Molten Member
alfa1980 January 29, 2013  
Great. I'm a social lf a guild. Ingame name umizumi and tenalady. Hope to see you guy's soon

Molten Member
uguran January 30, 2013  
best guild

Banned
Nethicron February 3, 2013  
Update in recruitment status.

Molten Member
Nethicron March 29, 2013  
Recruitment re-opened

Molten Member
alfa1980 April 2, 2013  
Great guild. I hope that the new patch comes soon so i can login again. Greetz tenalady

Molten Member
MajorDee April 9, 2013  
great people lots of fun and chilled out

Molten Member
Zuzubu April 9, 2013  
Hey. I used to be in this guild at its early stages, I'm Caliph. Silvanesti maybe forgot me? Hows the guild doing?

Molten Member
Nethicron April 10, 2013  
Posted by Zuzubu View Post
Hey. I used to be in this guild at its early stages, I'm Caliph. Silvanesti maybe forgot me? Hows the guild doing?
Yea i remember your name

Guild is doing well, many new people are joining and even a few of the older innactives have come back online. Send me a whisper ingame if you are interested in coming back aswell ^^

Molten Member
Zuzubu April 10, 2013  
I'll probably play at the new patch... Atm I am missing Heroes of Azeroth, it was the first guild in the server we used to say, problem is I gave it away, and the person I gave it to have been off for 20 days. I'll join with my alt maybe

Molten Member
Sm0keyy360 April 16, 2013  
Hello fellow gamers... Ghouls of Undercity my guild was recently disbanded and looking for a new guild with fun social n great gamers

I am 23 years old and live in NYC U.S.A.. I was also a officer in my old guild and others

I'm a Stoner fun socializing player or just kick back an have some fun

I have two mains a Mage ilvl 353 and a Priest ilvl 351 I'm a healer with my Priest... And have a Warlock lvl 66 if u haven't notice spell casting is my game

I love to do all the above RDFs Raids BGs and Arenas and also know all the tacts for the raids and good at keeping the Kiters away

Thanks for ur review and input hope to hear from u guys soon

In-game names Morgina/Azanii/Phennex

Molten Member
Nethicron April 16, 2013  
Posted by Sm0keyy360 View Post
Hello fellow gamers... Ghouls of Undercity my guild was recently disbanded and looking for a new guild with fun social n great gamers

I am 23 years old and live in NYC U.S.A.. I was also a officer in my old guild and others

I'm a Stoner fun socializing player or just kick back an have some fun

I have two mains a Mage ilvl 353 and a Priest ilvl 351 I'm a healer with my Priest... And have a Warlock lvl 66 if u haven't notice spell casting is my game

I love to do all the above RDFs Raids BGs and Arenas and also know all the tacts for the raids and good at keeping the Kiters away

Thanks for ur review and input hope to hear from u guys soon

In-game names Morgina/Azanii/Phennex
I sent you some mail ingame ^^

We would be happy to have you, next time you see me or an officer online just ask for invite. I am unable to log in right now, but i should be on later.

Molten Member
Sm0keyy360 April 16, 2013  
Posted by SilvanestiFW View Post
I sent you some mail ingame ^^

We would be happy to have you, next time you see me or an officer online just ask for invite. I am unable to log in right now, but i should be on later.
This is great woot woot I will be on later on today n message u back one last question what's ur name in game?

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten