Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Specific Discussions Multiboxing

nieleks July 17, 2012  
What is the best multiboxing software for WoW, in you peoples opinion?

I am looking to start multiboxing today, so I would like some input on what software to use (preferably FREE).

Molten Member
Darabi July 17, 2012  
The basic way is making macro's:

Code:
/assist <playername>
/cast <useful spell 1>
For more useful information, visit the dual-boxing community

Molten Member
Jakkre July 17, 2012  
Posted by nieleks View Post
What is the best multiboxing software for WoW, in you peoples opinion?

I am looking to start multiboxing today, so I would like some input on what software to use (preferably FREE).
ISboxer is probably the best one. ISboxer has a lot of starter guides but its still damn complicated to understand.
there is a free test version for 7 days.
Pwnboxer is good aswell (much easyr to understand in my opinion).
For Pwnboxer u have to pay aswell. but there is a cracked version with a few bugs...

Molten Member
rausrh July 18, 2012  
I use HotKet Net and AutoHotKey, both are free. HotKeyNet is quite easy to set up, but there is no point and click interface like ISBoxer. You have to edit simple scripts. There are several sample scripts at hotkeynet.com to get you started. AutoHotKey is more difficult to use, but is more powerful/flexable.

Molten Member
Trolololol July 18, 2012  
Isboxer is by far the best, but the only possible way to obtain it is to buy it, on the other hand, pwnboxer and keyclone you can get cracked, and then there's octopus, and hotkeynet that is free

Molten Member
nerdelf172 July 18, 2012  
I've been seeing tons of multiboxers lately for some reason, and haven't seen much before. Starnge. I may have to try it also.

Molten Member
Ruttokolli July 18, 2012  
Pwnboxer and Autohotkey when I was more active.
Pwnboxer hotkeys stop working at times and that is one of the many reasons why I use AHK. HELP function in AHK is way superior to HKN. Its harder to find pre-made scripts for AHK but if you want alot of customization then AHK would be my pic.

Edited: July 18, 2012
Molten Member
Calaminh July 19, 2012  
HotKeyNet is reliable and free. It has served me well in my MBing endeavors.

Molten Member
Intima July 19, 2012  
I know you said preferably free. But over three years of multiboxing I have used a few different programs and find ISBoxer to be hands down the best. The subscription cost is very low. I have heard some people like pwnboxer but apparently the cracked version crashes alot or something. Keyclone is basic with no mouse broadcasting. AutoHotKey some people like but to be honest I am sure they just copy other people's scripts. If you want to do anything custom with it you will need some technical knowledge.

If you want to try out ISBoxer feel free to PM me for a referal and you can get some free sub time if you decide to stick with it after the trial.

Molten Member
Khe0ps July 19, 2012  
i was using keyclone but i don't know if you will like it

Molten Member
nieleks July 19, 2012  
Posted by Intima View Post
I know you said preferably free. But over three years of multiboxing I have used a few different programs and find ISBoxer to be hands down the best. The subscription cost is very low. I have heard some people like pwnboxer but apparently the cracked version crashes alot or something. Keyclone is basic with no mouse broadcasting. AutoHotKey some people like but to be honest I am sure they just copy other people's scripts. If you want to do anything custom with it you will need some technical knowledge.

If you want to try out ISBoxer feel free to PM me for a referal and you can get some free sub time if you decide to stick with it after the trial.
Went in and looked on ISBoxers website and I am going to start out with the 7-day trial. I also looked up some Youtube videos with it aswell, it seems very easy to setup and control. Thanks alot for the suggestion, both you and the others who named it.

Molten Member
Aleastraszabcde July 20, 2012  
Posted by nieleks View Post
Went in and looked on ISBoxers website and I am going to start out with the 7-day trial. I also looked up some Youtube videos with it aswell, it seems very easy to setup and control. Thanks alot for the suggestion, both you and the others who named it.
I'm using Innerspace/isboxer as well and i agree with Intima, it's the most complete multiboxing software available at the moment.

May i suggest the Tutorial videos made by Mirai on youtube.
He explains the basics so well and got me running around with my 5 DKs in no time!

Oh and welcome to the "club" by the way.

Molten Member
Intima July 21, 2012  
Posted by Chereshkatata View Post
do i need good computer for multiboxing?

It definitely helps. You may want to take a look at the Dual-Boxing.com forums. They have a beginner's section, also a section for software and for hardware. You can probably get an idea of what you will need by doing a little reading.

Molten Member
toonsninetales July 22, 2012  
i have used keyclone. The one i used you can run 5 characters. i heard rumors there is a new one that lets you run up to 25 but i havent seen it yet .

Molten Member
Sutre July 23, 2012  
The funy is do Multiboxing and get afk when the cap of the realm is low and not let the other players log in :p i now is stupid but i see one player use muiltiboxing and afk for what ?

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten