Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Dungeons and Raids Raid Strategies & Progression

Moonkiin June 13, 2012  
i'm looking for the best PvE Realm > Faction on molten.

-I don't like the PvP.

Molten Member
Shivarne June 13, 2012  
frostwolf is by far the best.
the better guilds from greymane and deepholm moved there.While the bad ones moved to realms with increased leveling speed.

Banned
Moonkiin June 13, 2012  
Posted by Liliputt View Post
frostwolf is by far the best.
the better guilds from greymane and deepholm moved there.While the bad ones moved to realms with increased leveling speed.
Frostwolf is x3 rates, how is that x3 rates affecting my gameplay?

Molten Member
Sestrun June 13, 2012  
People know their classes better, because they spend more time playing them prior to hitting end game. You also don't swap around characters as much, because it takes longer to level.

Molten Member
Flipser June 13, 2012  
Since PvE is mainly associated to Raiding i would clearly suggest a WotLK realm, because there are way more Raids and Dungeons working!
From the 3 current WotLK Servers Lordaeron has by far the furthest progress so far with 3 Guilds on Alliance Side downing LK 10 HC and one on Horde Sie that also did him in 25 HC.

Edited: June 13, 2012
Molten Member
Moonkiin June 15, 2012  
I played Wotlk servers a lot but get taired, now i wana try Cata Servers.

Molten Member
CFruitcakes June 21, 2012  
Posted by Sestrun View Post
People know their classes better, because they spend more time playing them prior to hitting end game. You also don't swap around characters as much, because it takes longer to level.
Which is why most first time deathknights are terrible on Sarg. They ding 76 by the time they finish the starting quests.

Molten Member
Crazzzzy June 21, 2012  
Posted by megadark View Post
Frostwolf is x3 rates, how is that x3 rates affecting my gameplay?
i' m with this guy... x3 rates doesn't mean better.. i find it more "brain dead" people in my opinion. lvling isn't the main idea of the game.. (in my opinion) i'm playing on neltharion.. and so far having a great time.. the rates are perfect for me.. not too high but not too low.. frostwolf.. is just a DEAD END.. it will take me years to lvl up a character if i wanna create an alt.. because some of the cataclysm quests ("some" most ) are bugged atm , i wanna try new classes and chars.. x3 rates doesn't mean better.. lower rates the better people. not truth at all.. i met alot of people which played on retial and prefered going on a high rates realm than going to frostwolf . also.. some days i don't really have time to play and invenst that much in my char.. so neltharion gives me enought time to make my char good without sitting all day long and play

Molten Member
nandetor June 23, 2012  
i know he doesn't wanna play wotlk realm, but what some of u guys say is just weird if u look at the numbers.

Lowest rate realm: Lordaeron
Highest rate realm: Sargeras/Neltharion
Lordaeron LK 10/25 hc kills: 3 25 hc's and like 7 10 hc's.
Sargeras: 0 LK 25 hc... (idk how many LK 10 hc's)
same for neltharion

so if u see this, it's quite obvious the lowest rated realm has best progress in pve.

Molten Member
Potatohedd June 23, 2012  
I find it interesting how people think that leveling on a 3x realm takes "years" and it is just undoable. Imagine retail! When I just came to molten from retail I thought the leveling was so fast and that hitting 80 in less than a month was crazy. To the OP, go with low rate realms. Even in endgame people are gearing up slower and gold is more balanced

Molten Member
Gardevoir June 23, 2012  
Posted by nandetor View Post
i know he doesn't wanna play wotlk realm, but what some of u guys say is just weird if u look at the numbers.

Lowest rate realm: Lordaeron
Highest rate realm: Sargeras/Neltharion
Lordaeron LK 10/25 hc kills: 3 25 hc's and like 7 10 hc's.
Sargeras: 0 LK 25 hc... (idk how many LK 10 hc's)
same for neltharion

so if u see this, it's quite obvious the lowest rated realm has best progress in pve.
I don't know where you got your numbers from but LK 25HC got downed on Sargeras multiple times by a few different guilds.

Molten Member
Leeyaa June 23, 2012  
In long term - lower rates -> better players.

I dont need numbers to figure that out. It is common sense. More time to level, more time to learn.

For Cataclysm, I would say Frostwolf is best. It has always been one of the best servers on Molten regarding PvE. But in even longer term, if Lordaeron gets upgraded, I would move there. Reason, my first line of this post.

Another reason I prefer Cataclysm is I am bored of Wotlk. Also BWD is one of the best raids so far, Blizzard failed here and made an opening raid better than Firelands. Unfortunately it will be some time before we experience real BWD.

Molten Member
Goodse June 25, 2012  
Probably Lordareon, not too much experience on it but if you're looking for the best PVE (Blizzlike) type of world on Molten, heck, head to Lordareon. Gosh I had some fun times there and if I look back to my PVE experience I realize that I hardly did any PVP.

Note: If I were you I wouldn't come to cata for excellent PVE. Quests for Goblins and Worgen especially are bugged.

Molten Member
ayala124 September 14, 2012  
I need a server where the alliance (incase im a horde) does not attack me while im questing. i s there a server like that here? when i played LORDAERON, i was constantly killed by the alliance, i couldn't finished a quest. Is there a server on this game the does not permit pvp on the whole entire map when questing?

Molten Member
quito September 14, 2012  
Posted by ayala124 View Post
I need a server where the alliance (incase im a horde) does not attack me while im questing. i s there a server like that here? when i played LORDAERON, i was constantly killed by the alliance, i couldn't finished a quest. Is there a server on this game the does not permit pvp on the whole entire map when questing?
No, but ganking is healthy.

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten