Go Back   Molten Forum > Community Forums > Dungeons and Raids > Raid Strategies & Progression

Closed Thread

Tools Display Modes
Old June 13, 2012  (permalink
Moonkiin
Molten Member

Default What's the best server to PVE ?

i'm looking for the best PvE Realm > Faction on molten.

-I don't like the PvP.

Shivarne
Molten Member

frostwolf is by far the best.
the better guilds from greymane and deepholm moved there.While the bad ones moved to realms with increased leveling speed.

Moonkiin
Molten Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliputt View Post
frostwolf is by far the best.
the better guilds from greymane and deepholm moved there.While the bad ones moved to realms with increased leveling speed.
Frostwolf is x3 rates, how is that x3 rates affecting my gameplay?

Sestrun
Molten Member

People know their classes better, because they spend more time playing them prior to hitting end game. You also don't swap around characters as much, because it takes longer to level.
With all that he put you through
I can't say I blame you
But don't let some fool give us all a bad name

Flipser
Molten Member

Since PvE is mainly associated to Raiding i would clearly suggest a WotLK realm, because there are way more Raids and Dungeons working!
From the 3 current WotLK Servers Lordaeron has by far the furthest progress so far with 3 Guilds on Alliance Side downing LK 10 HC and one on Horde Sie that also did him in 25 HC.

Edited: June 13, 2012

Old June 15, 2012  (permalink
Moonkiin
Molten Member

I played Wotlk servers a lot but get taired, now i wana try Cata Servers.

Old June 21, 2012  (permalink
CFruitcakes
Molten Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sestrun View Post
People know their classes better, because they spend more time playing them prior to hitting end game. You also don't swap around characters as much, because it takes longer to level.
Which is why most first time deathknights are terrible on Sarg. They ding 76 by the time they finish the starting quests.

Old June 21, 2012  (permalink
Crazzzzzy
Molten Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadark View Post
Frostwolf is x3 rates, how is that x3 rates affecting my gameplay?
i' m with this guy... x3 rates doesn't mean better.. i find it more "brain dead" people in my opinion. lvling isn't the main idea of the game.. (in my opinion) i'm playing on neltharion.. and so far having a great time.. the rates are perfect for me.. not too high but not too low.. frostwolf.. is just a DEAD END.. it will take me years to lvl up a character if i wanna create an alt.. because some of the cataclysm quests ("some" most ) are bugged atm , i wanna try new classes and chars.. x3 rates doesn't mean better.. lower rates the better people. not truth at all.. i met alot of people which played on retial and prefered going on a high rates realm than going to frostwolf . also.. some days i don't really have time to play and invenst that much in my char.. so neltharion gives me enought time to make my char good without sitting all day long and play

Credit to Xarima on the fabulous Signature <3

Old June 23, 2012  (permalink
nandetor
Molten Member

i know he doesn't wanna play wotlk realm, but what some of u guys say is just weird if u look at the numbers.

Lowest rate realm: Lordaeron
Highest rate realm: Sargeras/Neltharion
Lordaeron LK 10/25 hc kills: 3 25 hc's and like 7 10 hc's.
Sargeras: 0 LK 25 hc... (idk how many LK 10 hc's)
same for neltharion

so if u see this, it's quite obvious the lowest rated realm has best progress in pve.

Potatohedd
Molten Member

I find it interesting how people think that leveling on a 3x realm takes "years" and it is just undoable. Imagine retail! When I just came to molten from retail I thought the leveling was so fast and that hitting 80 in less than a month was crazy. To the OP, go with low rate realms. Even in endgame people are gearing up slower and gold is more balanced

Gardevoir
Molten Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandetor View Post
i know he doesn't wanna play wotlk realm, but what some of u guys say is just weird if u look at the numbers.

Lowest rate realm: Lordaeron
Highest rate realm: Sargeras/Neltharion
Lordaeron LK 10/25 hc kills: 3 25 hc's and like 7 10 hc's.
Sargeras: 0 LK 25 hc... (idk how many LK 10 hc's)
same for neltharion

so if u see this, it's quite obvious the lowest rated realm has best progress in pve.
I don't know where you got your numbers from but LK 25HC got downed on Sargeras multiple times by a few different guilds.

Myrmidons baest guild NA

Leeyaa
Molten Member

In long term - lower rates -> better players.

I dont need numbers to figure that out. It is common sense. More time to level, more time to learn.

For Cataclysm, I would say Frostwolf is best. It has always been one of the best servers on Molten regarding PvE. But in even longer term, if Lordaeron gets upgraded, I would move there. Reason, my first line of this post.

Another reason I prefer Cataclysm is I am bored of Wotlk. Also BWD is one of the best raids so far, Blizzard failed here and made an opening raid better than Firelands. Unfortunately it will be some time before we experience real BWD.

Old June 25, 2012  (permalink
Goodse
Molten Member

Probably Lordareon, not too much experience on it but if you're looking for the best PVE (Blizzlike) type of world on Molten, heck, head to Lordareon. Gosh I had some fun times there and if I look back to my PVE experience I realize that I hardly did any PVP.

Note: If I were you I wouldn't come to cata for excellent PVE. Quests for Goblins and Worgen especially are bugged.

Level 85 Goblin Hunter - GrendlePie: Warsong

Level 85 Goblin Shaman - Enemyuav: Warsong

Will update when I level up my characters on Greymane and Deepholm.

I mainly play on Warsong.

Old September 14, 2012  (permalink
ayala124
Molten Member

Default Pve server

I need a server where the alliance (incase im a horde) does not attack me while im questing. i s there a server like that here? when i played LORDAERON, i was constantly killed by the alliance, i couldn't finished a quest. Is there a server on this game the does not permit pvp on the whole entire map when questing?

Old September 14, 2012  (permalink
quito
Molten Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayala124 View Post
I need a server where the alliance (incase im a horde) does not attack me while im questing. i s there a server like that here? when i played LORDAERON, i was constantly killed by the alliance, i couldn't finished a quest. Is there a server on this game the does not permit pvp on the whole entire map when questing?
No, but ganking is healthy.

Closed Thread

Tools