Go Back   Molten Forum Server Information Latest News

Closed

Sionic February 24, 2010  
Posted by DeadlyFred View Post
Sorry, I just LOLed a little in my mouth.
Actually I think he pretty much nailed retail.
Everything about the 1-80 grind in Retail is designed to be as slow as possible. They've made it better I guess by adding XP bonuses and lowered the mount levels, but back in WoW Classic it was really terrible.

I think using the Flight Paths instead of an instant teleporter is a clear indicator that Blizzard is trying to suck as much money (time = money) out of their players during 1-80 leveling. It's pretty obvious.

Molten Member
Cheeseyham February 24, 2010  
well i tierd horde and well it seems they dont' have there stuff together and only 2 guilds will raid so trying ally now see if it is better

Molten Member
Bubblici0us February 24, 2010  
Realm's first: Time-Lost Proto Drake XD

Molten Member
Benjiman February 24, 2010  
Ausome work dude on getting the drake

Molten Member
Thorusik February 24, 2010  
gz for nice dragon

Molten Member
tocsoit February 24, 2010  
Please give me the thread with that site for downloading patches from 3.3.0 to 3.3.2a or what ever it was

Molten Member
lacis2x February 24, 2010  
I have patched up untill 3.3.2 patch, bet when I try to log in, it says: "Login Server Down". Is it true, it offline now, or I have to do something to make it work?

Molten Member
nihilianth February 24, 2010  
Check your realmlist

Molten Member
lacis2x February 24, 2010  
Posted by nihilianth View Post
Check your realmlist
Thank you! Found problem in realmlist, I had written "set realmlist" two times

Molten Member
nihilianth February 24, 2010  
you're welcome^^

Molten Member
coldfusion78 February 24, 2010  
I don't know if this was already asked, and I'm not in the mood to read thru a gazillion pages to find out, so my question is: will reward shop and vote shop (specially reward shop) be updated with 3.3.0 items? I mean T10 and whatnot? And what about custom items? It was announced to come shortly after armory yet no sign of it... whats the current status?

Molten Member
rema1n February 24, 2010  
is it possible that you can not open up the vote panel for the new server? gearing legitly is much more fun and people have to actually level without level 60 items. just a thought

Molten Member
Iamlegion February 24, 2010  
is there a reason why Sargeras is unavailable to me? its always offline. i was just wondering cause ive read many post and i havent found anything to help me out.

Molten Member
Iamlegion February 24, 2010  
ok now that i just saw that. is this going to mess me up playing on neth if i update to 3.3.2.
i just want ot check out the new server. i love neth.

Molten Member

Closed

Tools

Designed by Molten