Go Back   Molten Forum Server Information Latest News

Closed

Pommes14 June 26, 2013  
please add the ability to pay with paysafe for germans

Molten Member
Erros June 26, 2013  
I HOPE you wont ignore this messages, we really need your help!! we was so excited, we buy cards and now... :/

Molten Member
Conchita June 26, 2013  
Posted by Pommes14 View Post
please add the ability to pay with paysafe for germans
Molten can't do nothing about that, you need to ask paysafecard's community to enable paysafecard in German...

Molten Member
iKoniKa June 26, 2013  
Am I doing something wrong? It's showing that it doesn't accept payments from USA. But I just bought $20 worth >.>

Molten Member
HappyPanda June 26, 2013  
I just bought $30 from paysafe at local store and i entered the pin into the website and its giving me this error "The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00034). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com."

im really confused nothing really online is giving any advice, dont buy this until molten fixes this problem

Molten Member
simplecomplexities June 27, 2013  
make ap payment for asian i live in japan but cant find any safecard prepaid .

Molten Member
Zvonekec June 27, 2013  
molten please ... every time i go to pay it says "he PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader"

Molten Member
cupcakeO June 27, 2013  
So I donated with Paysafecard today (from supported country). Made paysafe account and loaded the code in it, then filled paysafe acc info in skrill donation exactly as it is described there. Problem is that I got no premium and no coins, but i got the money deducted. Transaction can be seen in my paysafe profile with all the details i can provide to staff.

There is Transaction Status: Reserved, so one of my hopes it that it is still pending, but i was told it should be fast, not matter of hours...

I would be grateful for any help,
Thankyou.

Molten Member
Staggaros June 27, 2013  
Posted by cupcakeO View Post
So I donated with Paysafecard today (from supported country). Made paysafe account and loaded the code in it, then filled paysafe acc info in skrill donation exactly as it is described there. Problem is that I got no premium and no coins, but i got the money deducted. Transaction can be seen in my paysafe profile with all the details i can provide to staff.

There is Transaction Status: Reserved, so one of my hopes it that it is still pending, but i was told it should be fast, not matter of hours...

I would be grateful for any help,
Thankyou.
I have the exact same problem as cupcake.Although the amount of money was deducted from my paysafe i still got no coins,or got premium yet...

Molten Member
gapi987 June 27, 2013  
Yeah i got the same problem.. i bought the 10 worth paysafecard just to make a small donation to skip queues but it didnt work when it clearly says people from Slovenia (including my self) can donate with the use of paysafe cards

Molten Member
cupcakeO June 27, 2013  
Ok right now i got the money on Paysafe back. I assume they figured it was not accepted or something and reverted the payment. I immediately tried it again now tracking exactly what is happening. I got , where you can not really try anything again as the money from Paysafe is sent over, not aviable.
I assume that i will get same result as before. Money back to paysafe, but unsucessfull donation.
So still looking for help to make use of bought Paysafe card, thanks.

Molten Member
Staggaros June 27, 2013  
Posted by cupcakeO View Post
Ok right now i got the money on Paysafe back. I assume they figured it was not accepted or something and reverted the payment. I immediately tried it again now tracking exactly what is happening.
I assume that i will get same result as before. Money back to paysafe, but unsucessfull donation.
So still looking for help to make use of bought Paysafe card, thanks.
How many time did it take for the money to be restored to your paysafe card?

Molten Member
cupcakeO June 27, 2013  
Posted by Staggaros View Post
How many time did it take for the money to be restored to your paysafe card?
I guess under two hours. I hope i get it back again now after 2nd attempt or the donation completes...

Molten Member
TheWildHorse June 27, 2013  
Is there even anyone that donated sucsessfully via PSC?

Molten Member
Blazemourne June 27, 2013  
Guys I have a Problem I don't live in the Europe but I got a paysafe code from my friend who is spending his vacation there now on my skrill I can't PAY with paysafe cuz I have to be in one of the European countries for that to happen pls help

Molten Member

Closed

Tools

Designed by Molten