Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums General Discussion

Snake May 6, 2013  
Posted by Marazhu View Post
This thread again?
*groan*

I can't wait to play MOP myself but I don't make threads "demanding" for molten to release MOP like they owe us.
Remember how long molten finally released Cata? yes... now imagine the same time you'll have to wait to see MOP hit molten.

BTW: I decided to play on retail after the next week. any suggestion of which retail realm I should go?
Pretty much everything is cross-realmed, the only use of high populated realms is more guilds and queue, just pick any medium populated one, you can always inv people from other realms.

Molten Member
jannys May 6, 2013  
EU Retail > US Retail , We have Lei Shen World First , and EU top guild METHOD has world first Raden + many more World Firsts from the start of Vanilla till MoP , starting with guilds like : Nihilum , Paragon , SK ,
Ensidia , METHOD. What does the US have :? a VODKA guild that disbaded , and some ******ed Blood Legion guild that took world first on Empress in HoF HC. EU guilds are way better in PvE perspective than US , for PvP i dont know how's it going , tho Outland EU realm has one of the top pvp guilds in the world : GAMESENCE

Molten Member
NightBurn May 6, 2013  
Cataclysm requires at least an year of development to get close to the current state of Wrath of the Lich King! Also, the latter is still not 100%(nor it will be) and it needs some more attention from the developers!

Given that, don't expect Mists of Pandaria coming ANY soon!

Molten Member
Pineconez May 17, 2013  
as i heard molten is actually working on MoP and people stfu if you think liking mists is a kiddish thing cause it isn't at all

Molten Member
PokeMac June 3, 2013  
Posted by genkijs View Post
Mop sux... Dont update MOLTEN TO MOP!
Why should your opinion effect the rest of us?

If they ever release a MoP server no one is going to force you to play it.

Molten Member
DamnCanadians June 3, 2013  
It is possible I believe, since there are already a few MoP private servers with that expansion. Never played it, but if they can do it, i believe molten can too

Molten Member
Skuddy June 3, 2013  
you won't see mop on molten for at least 2 years. they've said they have no intentions of starting on it until cata realms are in the same working state as wotlk.

Molten Member
MajorDee June 7, 2013  
oh you better believe my arms warr is horny thinking about molten mop xDDDDDD

Molten Member
Antalar June 7, 2013  
please close this thread is going off topic, or a topic to farm posts

Molten Member
helzz June 7, 2013  
Let it live.

Molten Member
Luciferanger June 14, 2013  
any one knows a free instant lvl 90 pvp server for mop?

Molten Member
Sindly June 14, 2013  
can't we just skip cata and go PANDARIA!

CATA have to much bugs, PANDARIA will have the same amount of bugs, so we should skipp CATA who cares about cata its old already.

Molten Member
Ross June 14, 2013  
I personally hope we aren't gonna see Pandaria, not at least any time soon. Having grown fond of Warcraft lore, I was pretty disappointed with this particular expansion, so meh

Molten Member
Brookie June 14, 2013  
Posted by Sindly View Post
can't we just skip cata and go PANDARIA!

CATA have to much bugs, PANDARIA will have the same amount of bugs, so we should skipp CATA who cares about cata its old already.
People want to experience playing on that expansion.. "Let's skip WoTLK and go straight to Cataclysm".

Terrible idea

Molten Member
Raew June 14, 2013  
I am sure, molten will upgrade to MoP, they will not stuck on Cata 4ever, but we will not see it this, or next year. Cata will get fixed, butbecome boring and retro, and MoP, here we go. Time when 6.x.x. patch is released

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten