Go Back   Molten Forum Community Forums Class Forums Warrior

NeltharionOwner April 10, 2013  
i just want to hear what some exerienced or well informed warr players think about playing in the next patch as PROT,tank, warr(as we all know how much other 2 specs are nerfed.)

I would like to hear from you, about PvE prot(so pure tank) and PvP Prot (like Bgs,aremas,duels...if it's possible to pvp as prot
Thanks. Regards

Molten Member
Youseewhyx April 10, 2013  
Posted by NeltharionOwner View Post
i just want to hear what some exerienced or well informed warr players think about playing in the next patch as PROT,tank, warr(as we all know how much other 2 specs are nerfed.)

I would like to hear from you, about PvE prot(so pure tank) and PvP Prot (like Bgs,aremas,duels...if it's possible to pvp as prot
Thanks. Regards
There's only one viable comp for 3V3 as prot as far as I know, but you have to upperly skilled to be able to play prot in arena. The reason for that is, instead of damage or tanking any damage you'll be supporting your team with bash, sunder armor, intervene, rallying cry, etc.

I think it was ret/prot/disc, but i'm not 100% sure.

Molten Member
Wolfshen April 10, 2013  
Dont know anything about pvp.
In regards to PVE all tanks get buffed threat by a lot, and they are balanced in terms of mitigation so go for it.

PS: i have no idea what you mean about the other 2 specs beeing nerfed. Fury and Arms are among top dpsers in pve 4.3 (unless bugs, i dont know about those)

Molten Member
Posted by Sherkkan View Post
Dont know anything about pvp.
In regards to PVE all tanks get buffed threat by a lot, and they are balanced in terms of mitigation so go for it.

PS: i have no idea what you mean about the other 2 specs beeing nerfed. Fury and Arms are among top dpsers in pve 4.3 (unless bugs, i dont know about those)
mate warr is the last DPS in 4.3.4 , idk where you heard that.

Molten Member
Wolfshen April 10, 2013  
I 'heard' it by playing warr whole cataclysm on retail.

Edited: April 10, 2013
Molten Member
Posted by Sherkkan View Post
I 'heard' it by playing warr whole cataclysm on retail.
what about PvP, is it as weak as all said?

Molten Member
Clarkiez96 April 11, 2013  
Dps warrs are fine it's just PvP where they got their nerf. I heard that Prot is good next patch so yeah.

Molten Member
Adaks April 11, 2013  
Posted by NeltharionOwner View Post
mate warr is the last DPS in 4.3.4 , idk where you heard that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRiE5GsHG8g
and say it again.

I think you know **** about wars at all

Molten Member

Tools

Designed by Molten